- 180 g penne, blanched
- 200 g minced beef
- 80 g garlic, chopped and sautéed
- 80 g onions, chopped and sautéed
- 150 g parmesan cheese, grated g
- 30 g parsley, chopped
- 30 ml Malaysian Palm Oil
- 100 g onions, chopped
- 100 g garlic, chopped
- 100 ml Malaysian Palm Oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 300 g tomato concasse Seasoning
- 50 g sweet basil
- Buffalo mozzarella, sliced
Mix all ingredients. Divide into 50 gram portions. Roll into balls. Arrange in a baking pan, and drizzle with Malaysian Palm Oil.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
For the Neapolitan sauce, in a sauce pot, sauté onions and garlic in Malaysian Palm Oil until fragrant.
Add in bay leaves and tomato concasse. Season to taste. Add basil leaves, and mix well.
Add the beef polpette to the Neapolitan sauce. Then add penne. Mix well.
Garnish with sliced buffalo mozzarella (or parmesan cheese). Serve.