- 1 kg bread flour
- 300 g corn kernels
- 20 g dry yeast
- 30 g sugar
- 10 g bread improver
- 50 g margarine
- 600 ml cold water
- 10 g salt
- 200 g polenta
- Place all ingredients, except the polenta, in a mixing bowl or dough mixer. Start at low speed. When the dough is formed, switch to high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the dough is ready, mold it into a ball.
- Then place in a mixing bowl and cover with a wet cloth. Let it rest at room temperature until it doubles in size.
- Cut the dough into smaller portions, then roll into long shapes.
- Cover the dough portions again with a wet cloth and let them rest.
- Before baking, sprinkle polenta on top of the dough. Arrange on a baking tray and baker at 210° C for 15 minutes.