- 50 ml Malaysian Palm Oil
- 80 ml honey
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 160 g ripe bananas
- 100 g passion fruit pulp
- 500 g rolled oats
- 100 g pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 100 g almond flakes, lightly toasted
- 100 g dried cranberries or raisins
- 100 g dried apricots, diced
- Blend all the ingredients for the liquid mixture. In a large mixing bowl, combine the liquid mixture and oats. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 130˚C. Spread oat mixture evenly in a single layer on a baking paper-lined baking tray. Bake for 90 minutes, rotating the tray and gently turning the oats every 30 minutes so that they bake evenly, until dry and crisp. Remove tray from the oven and cool oats completely.
- Mix oats with the pumpkin seeds and almond flakes. Store in an airtight jar.
- Just before serving, add the dried fruits. Serve with milk or yoghurt, and if you like, freshly-cut fruits.