- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g rice flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 250 g cold margarine
- 100 g icing sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 150 g pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 100 g white sesame seeds, toasted
- Sift the flours and baking powder together. Beat margarine, sugar, salt and vanilla extract in an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and seeds and mix on low speed until well incorporated. Remove dough to a bowl.
- Using a 10-ml scoop, scoop out portions of dough and arrange on a lined baking tray. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 160˚C. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp. Cool on wire racks before storing in airtight jars.