- 5-6 no black tiger prawn (150-200 g)
- 2 liter Malaysian palm oil
- tempura sauce
- garnish; grated white radish, ginger and lemon wedge
- 100 g tempura flour or cake flour
- 180 ml water
- 1 no egg yolk
- Add all ingredients in bowl, then slowly stir – do not overstir.
- 720 ml fish stock/dashi stock
- 180 ml Japanese soya sauce
- 180 ml mirin
- Add all ingredients in a pot, let it simmer for 15 mins.
Assemble and Cooking
- Reheat the Malaysian palm oil, then dip the prawn on the batter and deep fried.
- Serve with tempura sauce and garnishes on the side.