- Vanilla Cream:
- 3 eggs
- 35 g cornstarch
- ¾ tbsp vanilla paste
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 260 ml palm based non-dairy whipping cream
- 437 g Mascarpone cheese
- 21 ladyfingers
- 1 cup coffee
- 3 cups sweet cherries or berries
- For vanilla cream, whisk eggs and cornstarch, then vanilla paste, icing sugar, and non-dairy whipping cream in a large bowl
- Place the bowl in a double boiler and whisk constantly until thickened for 10-15 minutes. Let it cool to room temperature. Whisk in the mascarpone cheese.
- Place cherries at the bottom of 6 serving glasses.
- Dunk both sides of ladyfingers in the coffee, then arrange on top of cherries.
- Scoop the mascarpone filling over the ladyfingers and spread it out.
- Repeat with the layering with the cherries at the top of the layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours or overnight, before serving.