- 2 avocadoes
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 onion, chopped
- a few drops of Tabasco
- 200 g beetroots
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 50g Malaysian palm oil
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Mash avocados. Mix onion, coriander and lemon juice.
- Add Tabasco, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Cook the beetroots at 180°C for 45 minutes, until the beetroots are easily pierced to the centre.
- Chop the flesh and place in a blender with garlic, vinegar, thyme and Malaysian palm oil. Season and blend to a smooth puree. Reserve in a piping bag.
- Whip cream with salt in a cold bowl
- Assemble the verrine : place the guacamole at the bottom, followed by beetroot puree and lastly, pipe the Chantilly
- Garnish with the micro green leaves