Makes 2 portion
- 250 g fresh Tuna loin
- 50 g cantaloupe melon, dice
- 50 g rock melon, dice
- 30 g black Olives, chopped
- 5 g mint leaves, chopped
- 50 ml Malaysian Red Palm Oil
- Toasted white and black sesame
- Micro herbs salad
- Salt and Black pepper
- Cut the Tuna Loin into small cube.
- Cut the Cantaloupe Melon, Rock Melon into dices too and dispose in a bowl. Add the Black Olives and mint leafs. Do not add salt.
- Season the tuna with salt, pepper and Malaysian Red Palm oil.
- Using round of a pastry ring make a layer of fruit and then a layer of Tuna Tartare.
- Press gently and remove the ring.
- Garnish with micro salad.
- All around the tartare, drizzle with a bit of Malaysian Red Palm Oil.
- Garnish with toasted white and black sesame seeds.