- 60g tilapia fillet
- 10g tilapia skin
- 4 nos pickled paku shoots (jungle ferns)
- 1 no egg yolk
- 10 g roasted garlic mousse
- black pepper, to taste
- 3g mustard
- 3 g pesto
- 30g Malaysian red palm oil
- 6g lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Blanch paku shoots in water that has been seasoned with salt and sugar. Remove and dip briefly in ice water.
- Make Aioli emulsion with egg yolk, roasted garlic mousse, salt, black pepper, mustard, pesto, Malaysian red palm oil, and lemon juice.
- Place paku shoots on plate, top with slanted-sliced smoked tilapia fillet.
Sprinkle with julienned tilapia skin. Pour Aioli Red Palm Oil on top. Garnish with edible flowers.