- 2 red endives
- 100 g blue cheese
- 3 tbsp Malaysian red palm oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 apple
- 2 slices of chicken ham
- A few chervil leaves
- Wash and keep only the most beautiful leaf of the red endive.
- Cut the blue cheese into small cube and the apples into batonnet (little stick).
- Keep the apples in lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
- Cut the chicken ham into batonnet (little stick) as well and roast them in the oven for 3 minutes at 190°C until they become crispy.
- To prepare dressing : Place the salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and add balsamic vinegar. Stir to dissolve the salt. Mix in the Malaysian red palm oil.
- Arrange the blue cheese cubes, apple and chicken ham on the endive leaf and drizzle with Malaysian red palm oil dressing.
- Garnish with chervil. Serve.