- 4 salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- 100 g purple cabbage, julienned
- 100 g leeks (white part only)
- 100 g carrots, julienned
- 100 g green & yellow zucchinis
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tbsp whole coriander seed, finely ground
- 1 tbsp Malaysian red palm oil
- 2 limau kasturi (Calamansi)
- Take a 15 by 36 inches piece of parchment paper and fold in half like a book. Draw a large ½ heart on paper with fold of paper being the center of the heart. Cut out the heart-shaped and open.
- Lay purple cabbage, carrots, in the centre of the heart-shaped parchment paper to 1 side of the fold.
- Mix together salt, pepper, and ground coriander. Sprinkle vegetables with ½ of salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Lay salmon fillet on top of vegetables and season with remaining salt, pepper and coriander. Top with the sliced zucchini, leeks and half of limau kasturi (calamansi). Drizzle with Malaysian red palm oil.
- Fold the other side of the heart over the salmon fillet and starting at top of heart shape, fold up both edges of parchment, overlapping folds as you move along. Once you reach the end tip, twist several times to secure tightly. Place in an oven and cook for 12 minutes at 200 °C, or until fish reaches 131 degrees. Open parchment carefully and serve for a complete meal.