- 20 g yeast
- 150 g warm water
- 5 g sugar
- 125 g hard flour
- 300 g warm water
- 110 g Malaysian red palm oil
- 20 g sugar
- 14 g salt
- 1 kg flour
- Make sponge by dissolving yeast in warm water and sugar.
- Add flour and stir until sponge is formed.
- Cover and allow to double in size.
- Meanwhile, measure out the dough ingredients and add into now doubled sponge.
- Knead again for a smooth dough.
- Allow to rest until it doubles in size.
- Punch down and spread on a sheet pan, lined with Malaysian palm oil.
- Brush Malaysian red palm oil on top of dough and sprinkle herbs before baking at 200° C.