- 6 scallops
- ½ lemon
- Malaysian red palm oil
- flower salt
- pink peppercorns
- Clean and trim the scallops. Separate the corals from the scallops.
- Arrange gently on a serving plate which has been stored in the fridge beforehand.
- For the marinade, squeeze the lemon into a small bowl.
- Add an equal amount of Malaysian red palm oil.
- Season it with salt and pepper, stir with a fork.
- Add some finely chopped dill. (the equivalent of one table spoon)
- Using a brush, coat the scallops with the marinade.
- Finish by sprinkling a few pink peppercorns and sprigs of dill and just a little bit of flower salt.