Ingredients for Garlic Bread
- 250 g French baguette
- 10 g garlic
- 30 ml Malaysian red palm oil
Ingredients for Sardine Rillette
- 1 can sardine flakes
- 100 g cream cheese
- 80 g sour cream
- 20 g spring onions
- lime juice
Preparation Garlic Bread
- Slice the French baguette (3 cm thickness)
- Brush the bread with red garlic infused with Malaysian red palm oil.
- Bake it for 10 minutes at 180°C
Preparation Sardine Rillettes
- Place Sardine in a medium mixing bowl and break up with a fork. Add spring onions, cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper and mix until sardine is broken into fine pieces.
- Fill the mixture in a sardine can. Serve with garlic bread.