- ½ cup peanut butter
- 5-6 tbsp fresh cream
Fudgy Brownie Layer
- 125 g margarine
- 200 g coarsely-chopped compound chocolate
- ½ tsp salt
- 160 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 95 g all-purpose flour, sifted
- 300 g chocolate chips
- 220 g smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 60 g + 10 g extra puffed rice (crispies)
- 280 g roasted peanuts
To Make Sauce
- Combine ingredients until spreadable.
To Make Fudgy Brownie Layer
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Line a 23-cm (9˝) square pan with baking parchment.
- Melt margarine and chocolate over medium heat, stirring. Remove from heat and stir in salt and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, whisking after each addition.
- Whisk in vanilla extract, and fold in flour.
- Pour into prepared pan, smoothing top with a knife. Bake for 30 minutes.
To Make Top Layer
- Melt chocolate chip, peanut butter and margarine over medium heat. Stir in 60 g puffed rice.
- Remove brownie from oven, sprinkle with peanuts. Pour top layer mixture over, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with the extra puffed rice.