Note: You can use mango or any type of firm and juicy fruit for this recipe.
- 1½ cup Malaysian Red Palm Oil
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Fresh berries
- Mint leaf
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and sugar, and stir until all the sugar dissolved. Stir in thickened cream, yogurt, sea salt and vanilla pod. Keep in freezer for 1 hour.
- Using ice cream machine or paco jet, pour the mixture into the machine.
- Let the ice cream machine mixes until the mixture thickens – this will take about 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaf and drizzle a bit with red palm oil on top.