- 1 head of romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can of pitted green olives
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 75 g crumbled feta cheese
- 5 tbsp Malaysian red palm oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 pieces of chicken skins
- salt & pepper
- Lay chicken skins down on parchment paper and sprinkle seasoning (salt & pepper) on the surface of each skin. Take another sheet of parchment paper and lay on top of skins, completely covering them. Take another baking sheet of the same size and place on top of the parchment paper to weigh down the skins. This keeps the skins flat during cooking and also prevents oil splattering in your oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, onion, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese.
- Whisk together the Malaysian red palm oil, oregano, lemon juice and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.