- 3 no dried salmon skin
- 10-20 g salmon rose ikura
- 4 tbsp Fukuya Malaysian red palm oil dressing
- garden vegetables of your choice
Fukuya Malaysian Red Palm Oil Dressing
- 30 ml Malaysian red palm oil
- 100 ml soya bean oil
- 90 ml rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp Japanese soy sauce
- salt and white pepper
- Add all ingredients, then whisk until well mixed.
Assemble and Cooking
- Put mix salad or any thinly-sliced vegetables in a bowl, tossed with Fukuya Malaysian Red Palm Oil Dressing.
- In a deep fat fryer, fry the salmon skin until crispy.
- Place the salad on a plate; arrange the salmon skin on top, spoon the salmon roe on the salad. Serve.