- 4 beetroots
- 20 g goat cheese
- 60 g almonds
- 10 g snow peas puree
- 15 g Malaysian red palm oil
- 5 g balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- With a mandoline, slice the beetroot very thinly
- Brush them with Malaysian red palm oil and balsamic vinegar, season to taste.
- Torrefy the almonds in the oven for 5 minutes until they become golden brown
- Cut the goat cheese in small cubes. Set aside.
- Cook the snow peas and make a puree (blend with whipping cream), put the puree in a piping bag with a round nozzle.
- Arrange the different ingredients on a plate and serve.