- 500g Prawns
- 3 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 5g Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 Green Capsicum
- Half Pineapple
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 5 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Tomato Paste
- 1 TBSP Corn starch
- 2 TBSP Water (to mix with Corn Starch)
- 2 TBSP Cooking Palm Oil
- SAUCE : combine all the sauce ingrédients in a jug and set aside.
- PRAWN: Heat Cooking Palm Oil in a large wok over a high heat and when the wok begins to smoke a little, add garlic, ginger and spring onions tossing with a metal spatula for 20 seconds.
- Add prawns and capsicum and continue to cook for 1 minutes, and then add the pineapple cubes.
- Pour in the sauce and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickens and then serve immediately with steamed or fried rice.