By Chef Frederic Cerchi
- 1 no Focaccia bread
- 4 no smoked salmon
- 50 ml milk
- 200 ml Malaysian red palm oil
- 1 no garlic cloves
- 15 g basil leaves
- 5 g smoked paprika
- ¼ packet mixed lettuce
- ½ packet rocket salad
- 20 ml vinegar
- 60 ml Malaysian red palm oil
- Blend milk with garlic and seasoning. Add Malaysian Red palm oil gradually until the mixture thicken
- Divide the aioli in two different containers; add a bit of smoked paprika in one, and basil in the other. Blend and adjust seasoning.
- Mix vinegar and seasoning and add Malaysian Red palm oil gradually until an emulsion is obtained.
- Toss the mix salad and rocket in a mixing bowl with the dressing.
- Cut focaccia bread in half, spread the aioli. Add a layer of smoked salmon, the rocket salad, and sprinkle some salt and pepper, top with the other half of the focaccia.
- Trim the sides of the sandwich and serve with mixed lettuce.