Makes 2 portion
- 250 g Salmon fillet
- 250 g sea bass fillet
- 3 g black salt/bamboo salt
- 10 g pine nuts
- 3 g salmon roe
- 3 g black caviar
- 15 ml Malaysian red palm oil
- 10 ml Parsley sauce
- Micro herbs salad
- 45 g Italian flat parsley
- 150 ml Malaysian palm oil
- 3 no anchovies fillet
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- Salt and black pepper
- Place parsley, Malaysian palm oil, anchovies, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and lemon zest in work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until parsley is well chopped, about 10 1-second pulses, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a small bowl and use immediately.
- Clean and Remove the skin from Sea Bass and Salmon Fillets using a sharp knife.
- Open the Salmon Fillet and in the center lay down the Sea bass fillet.
- Roll and wrap in film. Keep inside refrigerator for at list 10 hours.
- Slice it with slicer and dispose on serving plate.
- Sprinkle with black salt, add pine nuts, red and black caviar and few drops of green parsley sauce.
- Last, garnish with micro salad.
- Drizzle with Malaysian red palm oil and serve.