Serves : 6
Ingredients for Paella Marinara
- 150 g calamari
- 12 pieces prawns
- 12 pieces mussels
- 2 pieces green capsicums
- 3 pieces onions
- 100 g peas
- 4 pieces tomatoes
- 5 pieces garlic cloves
- 250 g round rice
- 500 ml fish stock
- salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp Malaysian palm oil
- Spigol (spice mix)
- 1 piece lemon
- Prepare all the vegetables. peel onions and garlic, remove the seeds from tomatoes and slice the capsicums.
- Heat the pan with 2 tbsp of Malaysian palm oil and pan seared the calamari, mussels, and prawns. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the pan with 2 tbsp of Malaysian palm oil and seared the capsicums, add onions , tomatoes, and garlic.
- Add the rice to the pan and feed it with fish stock, cook it using the risotto method.
- Season with salt & pepper, add the Spigol (spice mix), chili powder (optional), cook it until the rice become soft.
- 10 minutes before the ingredients are cooked, add the calamari, mussels and peas.
- Garnish with mussels and prawns.
- Decorate the dish with lemon slices and serve.