Serves : 4 main-course or 6 side-dish Servings
- 200g Quinoa (rinsed)
- 1 TBSP Cooking Palm Oil
- 2 Garlic clove
- 200g Shitake Mushroom
- 200g Portabello Mushroom
- 500ml Vegetable stock
- 50g Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Handful chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pan gently fry onions in Cooking Palm Oil over a medium heat till soft, adding the garlic after 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Quinoa and stir for 1 minute before adding the mushrooms.
- Add a third of the stock. Gently simmer for 30 minutes (or until the Quinoa is soft), gradually adding more stock as required (as the pan starts to run out of stock) until it is all used.
- Once all stock is reduced and Quinoa softens, stir in Parmesan, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.