Serves : 2
Ingredients for Hot Goat Cheese
- 2 slices Soft Bread
- 50g soft fresh goat cheese
- 2 Teaspoon hone
- 1 TBSP Red Palm Oil
Ingredients for Salad
- 100g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 10g Cherry tomato
- 4 TBSP Red Palm Oil
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut triangle slices from Soft Bread.
- Put one Goat cheese on each bread slice. Drizzle Honey and Red Palm Oil on the Goat cheese.
- Arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until edges are
slightly golden and cheese softens, about 10 minutes.
- Make your vinaigrette : In a bowl mix salt, pepper, and mustard ; solwly
add the vinegar and then the oil, always mixing.
- Plate nicely your fresh Baby spinach, Cherry Tomato, Dressing salad, In the
middle add the cheese toast