Serves : 2
Ingredients for Hot Goat Cheese
- 2 slices soft bread
- 50 g soft fresh goat cheese
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp Malaysian red palm oil
Ingredients for Salad
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 10 g cherry tomato
- 4 tbsp Malaysian red palm oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut soft bread slices into a triangle.
- Put one goat cheese on each bread slice. Drizzle honey and Malaysian red palm oil on the goat cheese.
- Arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake in the oven until the edges are slightly golden and the cheese softens for about 10 minutes.
- Make your vinaigrette : In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, and mustard, slowly add the vinegar and then Malaysian red palm oil, mix thoroughly.
- Plate nicely your fresh baby spinach and cherry tomato, top it off with the salad dressing (vinaigrette). Lay the cheese toast in the middle of the plate and serve.