Serves : 4
- 4 Fillet Salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- 100g Julienned Purple Cabbage
- 100g Leeks (white part only)
- 100g Julienned carrots
- 100g Green & Yellow Zucchini
- 1 TBSP salt
- 1/4 TBSP freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 TBSP whole coriander seed, ground fine
- 1 TBSP Red Palm Oil
- 2 Limau Kasturi (Calamansi)
- Take a 15 by 36-inch piece of parchment paper and fold in 1/2 like a book. Draw a large 1/2 heart on paper with fold of paper being the center of the heart. Cut out heart and open.
- Lay Purple Cabbage, carrots, on parchment in center to 1 side of fold.
- Mix together salt, pepper, and ground coriander. Sprinkle vegetables with 1/2 of salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Lay salmon on top of vegetables and season with remaining salt, pepper and coriander. Top with the Zucchini Sliced, leeks and Half Calamansi. Drizzle with Red palm Oil.
- Fold other side of heart over fish and starting at top of heart shape, fold up both edges of parchment, overlapping folds as you move along. Once you reach the end tip, twist several times to secure tightly. Place on Oven plate and cook for 12 minutes at 200 °C, or until fish reaches 131 degrees. Open parchment carefully and serve for a complete meal.