Serves : 6
- 50g White fish
- 1 Medium onion
- 2 Medium potatoes
- 1 Green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- 100g Cooking Palm oil for frying
- Boil, flak and mash the white Fish. Set a side
- Choppe finely the onions, green chilli, ginger and coriander Boil, peel and mash the Potatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the fish, onion, potatoes, chillies, ginger, salt, ground black peppercorn and coriander.
- Grease your hands, take small pieces of the mixture and shape into croquettes.
- Brush each croquette with the beaten egg and then roll the croquette in the breadcrumbs to coat evenly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the croquette until golden brown in colour.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and serve hot.