Serves : 4
Ingredients Cordon Bleu
- 4 Chicken breast
- 4 Chicken ham
- 60g Mozarella cheese
- 2 Egg
- 100g Flour
- 100gBread crumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- 2TBSP Cooking Palm oil
Ingredients Sweet Potato chips
- 1kg Sweet potato
- 1L Cooking Palm oil
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation Cordon Bleu
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper
- Cut a pocket in the chicken breast with a knife
- Put Mozarella on Ham and roll it into a cylinder Ind insert it in the pocket of the chicken breast
- Put the chicken breast in the flour (remove the excess), then put in the egg and finally in bread crumb
- Heat Cooking Palm oil in Pan, fry to give a nice coloration and finish to cook in the oven at 180°C during 15 minutes
Preparation Sweet Potato chips
- Rinse and dry your sweet potatoes thoroughly and slice them as uniformly thin as possible. If you have a mandolin, use it. Otherwise, use a very sharp knife to get these uniformly thin. Know that chips that are too thick in parts won’t crisp up all the way. Still delicious, just not “chip” crispiness.
- Remove a handful of sweet potato slices from the water and drain well on paper towels. Heat the Palm oil in a deep fryer or about 1 inch deep in an electric skillet or deep skillet on the stovetop. Make sure the pan is no more than half full of oil.
- Place a double layer of paper towels across a large bowl or container.
- Fry the sweet potato slices in one layer batches for a minute or two, or until
- Lift chips out with a slotted metal spoon and let excess oil drip back into the pan. Transfer the slices to the paper towel-lined bowl and gently shake the bowl or grasp the paper towels by the ends and move back and forth so the chips will drain thoroughly.
- Remove them to a pan lined with paper towels, repeat with the remaining
- Let the chips cool completely and then sprinkle with salt before serving.