By Chef Jean Michel
Serves : 10 verrines
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 onion, chopped
- a few drops of Tabasco
- 200 g beetroot
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Thyme leaves
- 50g Malaysian palm oil
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
Savory Chantilly Cream:
- 100g cream
- 25g salt
- edible micro leaves
- Mash avocados. Mix onion and coriander and lemon juice.
- Add Tabasco, salt and pepper, and mix them well.
- Cook the beetroot at 180°C for 45 minutes, until the beetroot are easily pierced to the center.
- Chop the flesh and place in a blender with garlic, vinegar, thyme and Malaysian palm oil. Season and blend to a smooth puree. Reserve in a piping bag.
- Whip cream with salt in a cold bowl until it becomes
- Assemble the verrine : place the guacamole at the bottom, followed by beetroot puree and lastly, pipe the Chantilly
- Garnish with the micro green leaves