By Chef Jean Michel
Makes 2 portion
Prepare the vegetables
- 150 g asparagus
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 100 g feta
- 100 g grapefruit
- Cut the asparagus diagonally, blanch for 10 minutes with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda. Refresh in iced water instantly.
- Prepare the smoked salmon.
Prepare the sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp Malaysian red palm oil
- 1 tbsp grape fruit juice
- Combine the soya sauce, honey, Malaysian red palm oil and the grape fruit juice.
- Don’t need to season because the smoked salmon is already salty
- 1 g chives
- 5 g pink peppercorn
- Wash and finely chop the chive to sprinkle on the salad.
- Cut the smoked salmon in rings or rectangular shape. Arrange on the plate, with asparagus, feta and the grapefruit by making volume accordingly with the plate chosen.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the sauce and the garnishing.